Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
AS Fortuna, Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 385304
CAFEPLUS COFFEE SHOP
Is currently looking for
- Safely operate, cleaning up and maintaining backhoes and other equipment, as well as making basic repair as necessary
- Inspect construction sites visually to check for land grading, where a variety of underground utilities are located, and other obstacles that may hinder or affect construction
- Must follow all safely precautions at all times, which includes wearing protective gear and maintaining active communication with all other crew members that are involved in the construction project
- Reporting malfunctioning equipment or components with defects to supervisors
- Inspect construction sites visually to check for land grading, where a variety of underground utilities are located, and other obstacles that may hinder or affect construction.
- Carrying out landfill operations tasks as assigned by supervisors and/or general manager
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of heavy equipment from trucks and tractors
- Working collaboratively with other construction workers and maintaining healthy relationships with them.
- To drive and manipulate the bucket of a backhoe, to dig and move dirt, sand, gravel, and or the combination of other materials.
- Responsible for operating similar earth-moving or construction equipment
- Ensure that the machine is operated and maintained safely so as not to cause harm to anyone or damage to buildings.
- Physically and mentally fit
- At least high school graduate
- TESDA (NCII) Certificate
- Profound commercial driving experience with driver’s license Restriction CODE 1,2,3, 8
- Good mechanical skills
- Prior experience operating a variety of heavy equipment
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail, capacity to provide and follow direction