Back to Search Results
Fixed Asset Accountant
₱18,000 - 20,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1991
Cambaro, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 385278
FIXED ASSET ACCOUNTANT
- Record fixed assets by creating and monitoring a system of procedures, forms, and controls
- Assist in creating , evaluating and implementing appropriate capitalization policies, controls and procedures
- Maintain a database of inventory of the assets and supervise staff in maintaining property records
- Supervise in assigning identification numbers and attaching tags to assets
- Track, compile and record project costs in fixed asset accounts , close out the accounts at the completion of the projects
- Perform depreciation and update on the detailed schedule of accumulated depreciation of all fixed assets
- Schedule and conduct physical inventories of assets and audit records to validate the accuracy of asset records.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant but not required.
- Knowledgeable in fixed asset systems of hotel industry.