Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
Established in 2012
Arriba Building, Sta. Cruz 1, Macajalar Road, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Posted On: July 30, 2021
Job ID: 385267
ACCOLADE RESOURCES, INC.
Accolade Resources, Inc. was established October of 2012 and offers business transcription services to various insurance companies, broadcast communications companies, and other companies in need of transcription services. Our Business Transcribers and Proofreaders convert media files to formal, legal text documents, and convert transcripts to special formats such as production scripts and document dialogues. Files can range from insurance interviews to subtitling for popular TV shows and series in United States.
Why Choose Us?
- Day-shift work schedule
- Healthcare benefits
- Incentive programs
- Competitive salary
We are in need of:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related courses.
- At least 1 year experience in software development with .NET Framework using or Visual Basic programming languages.
- Experience with Office Automation (macros) and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Visual Studio and other IDEs.
- Familiar with various software development lifecycle models.
- Strong output tracing skills on program codes.
- Strong logical and analytical programming skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and is eager to learn.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Experience with debugging and testing.
- Familiar with software engineering concepts and standards like UML.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and other database concepts.
- Design and development of MS Office macros and templates in a timely manner.
- Design and development of other, smaller .NET applications to support company operations.
- Deployment and installation of applications, macros, and templates, and training of its users.
- Documentation and maintenance of older applications and macros.
- Server housekeeping maintenance.
- Troubleshooting various software-related issues.
- Listen and act upon feedback from co-workers about deployed apps and macros.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and application letter to the following address:
Accolade Resources Inc
Contact Person: Farrah E. Cabilin
Contact Number: 09618523991/ 856-2351 local 208
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Arriba Bldg., Sta Cruz 1 Macajalar Road, Lapasan Cagayan de Oro City