Back to Search Results
₱40,000 - 70,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
Legato Recruitment Hub in 24th to 29th Floor Alliance Global Tower, 36th St corner 11th Ave, BGC, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 385251
Responsible for the definition of the functional, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Defines both the functional and non-functional requirements of a system and acts as a liaison between the business and IT.
- Creates and executes feature test cases and ensures feature testing effectively validates that the system meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assists in the translation of the business requirements into implementation details and ensures design meets performance, usability, reliability and scalability requirements in addition to the functional requirements.
- Provides support during the integration and acceptance testing phases and implementation.
- Provides training and procedure development support to operational projects as requested.
- With 1-2 years of systems engineering or systems analysis experience is required for this position.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's / College Degree in computer science or information systems; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Requires an understanding of applications being tested from both a business and technical perspective
- Analytical, organization and planning skills required
- Detailed-oriented with ability to multi-task required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Willing to work at BGC, Taguig in shifting schedules