Back to Search Results
B2B Contact Center | HMO + 2 Dependents on Day 1
₱15,000 - 21,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
San Antonio, Ortigas Center, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 385245
We are looking for fresh talents for the healthcare information management industry. Someone who wants to make a difference, and be part of something big, something that improves lives. If this sounds like your story, we are a match.
What you can look forward to:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Quarterly Incentive Program*, computed as % from annual gross compensation
- Premium HMO Coverage, covering employee + up to 2 dependents on Day 1 of employment
- Vacation and sick leaves with annual conversion*
- Weekends off, fixed night shift schedule for most businesses lines
- Retirement package eligibility depending on tenure of employment
- Work-from-home set-up and work onsite options are available
*Terms and conditions apply
As a member of the Call Center team, you'll handle customer service calls from doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health care providers. Providing quotes on member's eligibility, explaining medical and/or dental benefits, and checking claims status are just a few of the ways you'll assist our customers.
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims;
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions;
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database;
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis;
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customerâ€™s requests and questions are handled appropriately and timely;
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues;
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information;
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer's questions that are routine in nature;
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting;
- Requires knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims; and
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Requires strong oral and written English communication skills with strong interpersonal, problem-solving, facilitation, and analytical skills;
- Previous Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) / contact center experience in a voice account is an advantage, but NOT REQUIRED (healthcare program experience is preferred). Experienced candidates may qualify for higher job levels of the same job profile / line of work;
- College Graduates of any course with no previous experience OR High School Graduates with at least six months of BPO / call center experience. Fresh graduates / entry-level candidates interested to explore a career in the healthcare information management industry are encouraged to apply; and
- We offer temporary work from home arrangement however candidates should be amenable to work on site in case that this work set up resumes.
How to Apply
To expedite the application process, please prepare your government numbers / IDs (SSS, TIN, Philhealth, Pag-ibig) and NBI Clearance. For candidates applying for Clinical Operations, please also prepare your PRC and/or USRN license numbers / IDs.
Questions? Chat with us via Facebook Messenger at m.me/LegatohealthPH or send an SMS at 0917-6LEGATO.