Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 21, 2021
Job ID: 385217
Pageant Media is a leading independent provider of business intelligence, data and insights on the global asset management industry, from hedge funds and mutual funds to private equity, real estate and credit/debt. Pageant has more than 2,500 institutional clients, including 94 of the world's top 100 asset managers, who use our products to help them allocate assets, raise funds and run their business more effectively.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented Accounts Assistant to join Pageant Media's growing team in Cebu, Philippines.
- To complete client onboarding questionnaires
- To complete online onboarding platforms
- Provide US tax forms W8 & W9 forms when requested
- Provide proof of citizenship in various locations
- Provide banking details for our various entities when requested
- Apply to HMRC or similar local organisations for tax documents or similar forms
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in the BPO industry is an advantage. At least 1 year of related experience.
- Proficient in Accounts Receivable
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Willing to work in Cebu City
- Will be required to work mid-shift and overtime occasionally
- Monday to Friday (excluding Philippines Public Holidays)
- Work from home during ECQ or if needed. Please ensure you have stable internet connection at home before applying for this position.
Due to large volume of applications, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.