Back to Search Results
Research, Design & Development Head
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 1994
Nangka St, Gemilina, Tayud, Liloan, Cebu
Posted On: August 18, 2021
Job ID: 385205
GT COSMETICS MANUFACTURING INC. is one of the leading manufacturing industry of skin care products in the Philippines. We are quality and compliance driven following cGMP norms, with a full commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System.
Is currently looking for
RESEARCH, DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT HEAD
The Research, Design & Development Head is responsible for managing and directing the research, design and development projects to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products and processes. He is also responsible for the development and implementation of research, design and development procedures and techniques. This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead key projects to support business goals.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured product.
- Design and develop concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes, and equipment.
- Work with external/internal interested parties to resolve product/process issues.
- Implements company Quality Management System
- Comply to regulatory requirement needed.
- Does other related work assigned by the Immediate Head
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or closely related field, or equivalent/applicable experience; With PRC License Number
Training and Experience:
- Minimum of two years experience in Research, Design & Development in Cosmetics/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Good knowledge of cosmetics/pharmaceutical RDD processes and organization
Skills and Attitude:
- Knowledge in cosmetics science is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, including expertise in the modeling and analysis of data.
- Ability to appropriately communicate sensitive information and to judge how and with whom this information should be shared.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Knowledge and ability to implement principles of management, leadership, conflict resolution, negotiation, and motivation.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, customer-oriented working environment.
- Demonstrated record of initiative, problem solving, and adaptability.
- Strong listening, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.