Back to Search Results
Established in 2012
Unit 604 the Infinity Tower 26th Street Bonifacio Global City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila
Posted On: July 21, 2021
Job ID: 385105
DURAN & DURAN SCHULZE LAW
Is currently looking for
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide administrative and legal support to legal counsels.
- Prepare and maintain affidavits and legal documents.
- File pleadings with courts, government agencies or quasi-court.
- Direct and coordinate law office activities, including delivery of subpoena and other legal documents.
- Prepare case summary report.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, and documents.
- Help in drafting of pleadings, letters and contracts.
- Coordinate and communicate with various government agencies (NLRC, SC, CA, Courts, BI, DOLE, BIR, etc.) achieving desired results.
- Other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Legal Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Political Science or equivalent. Preferably with Juris Doctor or LLM degrees.
- New bar passers are welcome to apply.
- Experience in paralegal work preferably in a law office/in-house Legal Department (corporate) is an advantage.
- Proficient in basic office computer applications and software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Organized, pro-active, solution-based, and results-oriented.
- Flexible – can work under pressure and within a limited or short timeframe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great writing skills with attention to details
- Pleasing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of confidentiality
- Has initiative
- Willing to work at Bonifacio Global City