Back to Search Results
Quality Management System Engineer (QMS)
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
2nd St., MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 21, 2021
Job ID: 385049
We are looking for the BEST TALENT in the world who’s looking for career advancement, will go beyond its comfort zone and willing to travel abroad
HPOI Corporation, a company engaged in manufacturing of high precision plastic optical lenses and an affiliate of Optoflux GmbH, a company based in Nuremberg, Germany, is expanding its market in automotive, medical, lighting and sensor technology.
For replacement purposes we are looking for experienced individuals to fill in:
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ENGINEER (QMS)
- Strong knowledge on manufacturing process and quality management systems
- Strong knowledge on APQP, PPAP, FMEA, ISO 9001 & IATF 16949
- Monitor continuous implementation of Quality Management System and accurate record keeping
- Coordinates processes in the implementation of Quality Management System.
- Control of documents and records, Issuance of Corrective/Preventive action of system related.
- Ability to communication effectively, both verbally and in writing with a variety of internal and external customer.
- Oversee the effective implementation of ISO Standards (ISO 9001 & IATF 16949
- Conduct Internal Quality Audit & Supplier Audit
- Implementation of Document Control System
- Preferably with strong work related experience.
- Must have high sense of responsibility
- Have good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and relates well to a variety of people at all levels.
- Team player with appreciation for diversity of traits, skills and approaches.
- Confident in participating a client and supplier meetings with a diplomatic and methodical approach in resolving issues.
- In-depth knowledge of quality metrics, standards & process.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 standards and have gone training related to IQA qualification requirements for an auditor.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to travel abroad (Asia, Europe and US).
Why join us? At HPOI Corporation:
We value trust, confidence and respect.
We offer a performance-based compensation or salary commensurate to experience.
We offer opportunities for long term learning and development, career path, innovation and working in a global company.
- Meal Allowance
- Skills Allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Outpatient benefit
- Bereavement leave
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Maximum of 15 days vacation leave
- Maximum of 15 days sick leave
- Yearly performance appraisal
- Training and development and other benefits
Corporate Mission: HPOI is dedicated in creating a harmonious environment that empowers excellent and trustful partnerships to enable enjoyment at work, development of personalities, new products and systems exceeding customer expectations in a green environment.