Back to Search Results
Cloud Operations Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: August 10, 2021
Job ID: 385041
RIGHTRecruit Corporation, an affiliate company of StaffRIGHT Solutions Inc., is the leading outsourced recruitment, training and consulting solutions provider for the call center industry today. With over 20 years of global contact center experience, we are committed to provide you with the right job tailored to your needs and qualifications. Our growing list of top local and international call centers ensures you of the best career options in the industry.
- Education - college degree graduate
- Work Experience - 5 years experience preferably in a digital services or e-commerce company
- Excellent communication skills
- This is a work on site position and is a 24/7 support. You must be flexible to work in any schedule.
- Work location is in Cebu Business Park
- Experience managing a team of 10+ people working on shifts
- Strong experience in managing Incident & Event Management (NOC, App Support)
- Experience with support and troubleshooting of 24x7 high volume transactional Web applications,
- Experience of Major Incident Management
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and platform services, (we run on AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge of monitoring tool (APM systems such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics and/or New Relic is a big plus)
- Experience in Scripting languages such as Python, Bash and PowerShell is a plus
- Manage a team, their schedule (shifts/rota) and performance (KPIs/performance reviews)
- Ensure our Production systems are monitored 24x7 and alerts managed swiftly.
- Act as a Major Incident Manager for Critical Incidents, and will lead the resolution of the incident personally, communicate status to the business stakeholders.
- Ensure 24x7 availability of our product platform working with the Tech teams
- Participate in the development of our monitoring & alerting strategies with the DevOps team across multiple cloud environments, in particular AWS, using advanced monitoring tools like AppDynamics
- Ensure incidents categorization, triage, resolution and escalation
- Communicate appropriately with our business stakeholders on incidents (Customer Service)
- Participate in an oncall/shift rota as Major Incident Manager
- Perform various Technical Operations in collaboration with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams (patching, log management, space management)
- Drive development of various technical runbooks in collaboration with other tech teams.
- Participate in the continuous improvements of our operational processes (Incident, Problems, Change)
- Provide input in Post Incident Review / Post Mortem and take initiative in order to prevent and reduce incidents