Back to Search Results
Nations Info Corp
Established in 2005
Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: August 5, 2021
Job ID: 385015
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED RECRUITING MANAGER - JOIN OUR TEAM & BE PART OF OUR FAST GROWING COMPANY!
Do you love the idea of leading a team to success? Do you have the people skills that help motivate your team to succeed and at the same time able to build rapport with the candidates? Be part of our growing team and help us achieve success!
We are a fast-growing online provider of real estate and financial information and services to consumers, investors and professionals. Our goal is to present information which can help our customers make informed decisions to identify opportunities to improve their lives. We are continually looking to the future by innovating and bringing new data-driven consumer products to the marketplace in different verticals. To accomplish these goals, we've grown an extraordinarily talented team and have established various office locations. We strive to hire and partner with only the best players in the industry.
Our corporate culture is focused, friendly and keeps a keen eye on the details, going above and beyond to get the job done. We use courtesy, respect and fairness in all we do for our customers, employees, and business partners. We are big believers in rapid iteration and continuous process improvement.
Our clients are in the USA.
Awesome benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Night Differential
- Fixed weekend off
- Paid vacation leave
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Professional atmosphere in a motivating and fun call center environment
- Convenient office location in Banilad, Mandaue City
- Constant coaching and feedback from your manager to ensure your success
- Growth/advancement opportunities within the company
Nations Info Corp Is looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager for our growing Cebu executive team.
You will be working with the Vice President of Human Resources (US Headquarters) to design and implement recruiting strategies for the company.
Primary responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Develop local and national recruiting plans using traditional sourcing strategies and trying and tracking new sourcing channels, finding new creative recruiting ideas.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans and diversity strategies as well as attrition and retention strategies
- Actively source candidates from all available channels including Facebook, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Employee Referrals etc.
- Produce and deliver reports and data related to talent pool and current employees
- Communicate frequently with department heads and executives to understand the unique needs for our talent pool
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement recruiting initiatives
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct candidate offer calls and compensation negotiations
- Ensure all applicants are properly vetted through the entire interviewing process, including coordination of interviews with Headquarters in the U.S. and conducting all background verification checks
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Bachelor's Degree holder (Preferably Psychology ,Business Administration, Human Resources or related field)
- 5+ Years of Recruiting experience in the BPO industry.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with a cheerful and positive attitude toward candidates and clients
- Excellent communication, consultative and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Extremely motivated and self-starter individual
- Has strong experience using Google Suite
- Conduct themselves in a professional, honest and ethical manner
- Highly driven, calm, creative and astute ability to set and achieve realistic goals