Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
MMW Glass & Aluminum Supply
With Business Certificates
Established in 2012
#17 TKC Bldg., Bulacao, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 385002
- Graduate of 4-year course
- With sufficient understanding in warehousing procedures.
- Can tolerate stressful schedules
- Excellent leadership and good communication skills.
- Monitor proper handling of items and preparation for all deliveries and shipments.
- Ensures correctness of all items prepared in accordance with the J.O and packing list.
- Matches the J.O versus delivery receipt before and after delivery schedule in a daily basis.
- Assigns respective helper to prepare the J.O as requested.
- Maintain the proper stocking (stock level) of all items according to specifications.
- Adheres to "clean as you go" principle on all warehouse transactions.
- Identify items with expirations and practice "first in-first out" principle.
- Checks the Warehouse Asst. on the appropriateness of the filing system intended for packing list, J.O, and checklist/monitoring sheets.
- Conducts a parallel checking and segregation of J.O together with the Warehouse Asst. every receipt of the J.O.
- Monitors the conduct and performances of the warehouse asst. and helpers.
- Prepares complete and proper documentation needed for inventory and reconciles variance records as deem necessary.
- Collaborates with the Motorpool In-charge with regards to loading and unloading of items.