Back to Search Results
Clinical Research & Pharmacy Associate - CEBU
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1973
15th Floor, Mabuhay Tower, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: August 3, 2021
Job ID: 385001
This Clinical Research & Pharmacy Associate role is establishes and maintains sound clinical and data collection practices to ensure validity of studies. Monitors the conduct and progress of the studies to ensure compliance with established protocols, appropriate research methodology, and study timelines. Participates in protocol development, site/investigator selection, study initiation and termination activities. Develops and completes final study reports.
What We Look For:
- Must have an active Philippine Registered Nurse License
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Nursing or Life Science or Medical Science or related area
- Must have at least 6 months experience in BPO setting preferably clinical research
- Preferably with at least 6 months clinical / hospital bedside care experience
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast paced environment
- Basic skills in MS Office and Windows based programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- CEBU: Willing to work in IT Park, Lahug
Only candidates with qualifications mentioned above will be contacted.
When you #ComeHOMEtoCPO, here's what you get:
1. Competitive compensation, credential-based allowance, performance-based rewards, HMO on Day-1, Group Life Insurance!
2. More Time with Family. Above-market & flexible leave days.
3. A Warm, Engaging "All-Clinical" Community. You'll immediately feel the difference.
4. Multiple Pathways to Career Advancement. Don't get stuck at a job with a low ceiling.
5. You'll Be Part of a U.S.-Based Global Healthcare Company
Join over 3000+ Clinicians who have trusted us with their careers, making us the largest employer of clinicians outside of hospitals! Come home to Shearwater CPOÂ® - Home of Clinicians!