Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
#968 Marconi St., Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: August 17, 2021
Job ID: 384989
We are in need of this position:
- The Financial Supervisor will oversee the organization's accounting systems, maintaining accurate records and financial documentation.
- Analyzes financial reports in relation to the current budget and prior year information.
- Audits expenditures, ensuring compliance with the accounting procedures of the organization.
- Balances and reconciles accounts; adjusts and corrects daily journal entries.
- Monitors expenditures and prepares monthly financial statements and administrative reports.
- Provides technical support to clerical and professional staff.
- Prepares quarterly and annual statements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and principles.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting and financial software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required.
- Three to five years of managerial experience is required.