Back to Search Results
Data Processing Assistant (IR)
₱16,000 - 20,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: August 3, 2021
Job ID: 384987
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Data Processing Assistant to join Pageant Media's growing research team.
Pageant Media is a leading independent provider of business intelligence, data and insights on the global asset management industry, from hedge funds and mutual funds to private equity, real estate and credit/debt. Pageant has more than 2,500 institutional clients, including 94 of the world's top 100 asset managers, who use our products to help them allocate assets, raise funds and run their business more effectively.
The Cebu-based research team is tasked with delivering best-in-class data on institutional and private wealth investors, fund managers and their associated funds along with performance metrics, and the service providers acting across the entire industry.
Pageant is looking to further improve the quality of its data in terms of accuracy, timeliness, comprehensiveness and depth. The role presents an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a keen interest to learn about the asset management industry.
The role will involve researching a range of investor firm types, from large public pension plans to secretive family offices with an aim of gathering critical information around investment preferences and key events.
- Take ownership of a global universe of investors
- Conduct web-based research to gather relevant information to update investor profiles
- Ensure all financial data are accurate and up to date
- Maintain a high level of quality across all profile builds
- Liaise with contacts primarily through outbound emails and phone calls (internationally)
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge of the asset management industry would be advantageous
- Work experience in a research-led environment is a plus
- Advanced research abilities, diligent, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build relationships
- Focused and target oriented
- Language skills are highly desirable
- 9am to 6pm
- Willing to work in Cebu City
- Will be required to work mid-shift and overtime occasionally
- Monday to Friday (excluding Philippines Public Holidays)
- Work from home during ECQ or if needed. Please ensure you have stable internet connection at home before applying for this position.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
How to Apply
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your expected salary and earliest start date.