Back to Search Results
3D Artist-Game Designer
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2015
FLB Corporate Center, Bohol Street, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 384983
G ANGLE ENTERTAINMENT CEBU INC.
G-angle Co., Ltd. is our head office in Tokyo, Japan which was established in the year 2002. It started as a production company producing music, audio, video, illustration, animation, websites and among others. We have clients from over 2,000 companies and are growing. With the expansion in the Philippines, G ANGLE ENTERTAINMENT CEBU INC. was established in March 2015 and has produced and developed robot applications. We currently have a strong team of Audio, Development and Animation/Illustration departments with the following services: Video production, Advertising production, Audio recording, Music and Sound production, Studio Rental, 3DCG production.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9AM ~ 6PM (including 1 hour lunch break)
Benefits: Medical and Dental, SSS, PhilHealth, PAG-IBIG, 13th Month, VL/SL
Dress Code: Business Casual
Spoken Language: English
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement and Learning Opportunities.
- Friendly Working Environment.
- Humane Core Values for our People
- A place to follow your passion.
- Meal Freebies
3D ARTIST-GAME DESIGNER
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Main Job is to make 3D assets for Japanese games and applications
- Will mostly be working with Unreal Engine 4, Unity, and the 3D software of your expertise
- Basic to Intermediate Level in 3D Modelling and Animation
- Knowledge in C# or any programming language regarding game development is a plus
- Willing to learn and open to new softwares related to projects provided by the clients
- 3D Artists will develop and create high-quality 3D Models and 3D Animations.
- Will handle wide range of projects including video game characters, animations ,promotional and commercial videos and among others.
- Will coordinate with team members overseas and stakeholders to produce creative works.
A portfolio of 3D models and projects of the applicant must be submitted to be considered for an interview. The portfolio must showcase your OWN work and skills. Screenshots and renders of the wireframes of your projects is a plus.