Back to Search Results
Systems Admin / Server Admin for LCIC
₱25,000 - 40,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
The Investream Business Solutions, Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
7F Skyrise 1 Bldg., Villa St., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 384972
THE INVESTREAM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
SYSTEMS ADMIN / SERVER ADMIN FOR LCIC
We are looking for Someone with:
- Computer Science / Information Technology / Graduate
- 2-3 years IT Operation with strong understanding of Windows Server, and Virtualized Machines
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing.
- Experience maintaining Windows 2012/2016/2019 Enterprise Server
- Experience in provisioning and maintaining VM environment. VMWare management experience is a plus (ESXi, VSphere, & VCenter).
- With experience in administering/configuring NGFW FortiGate/Sophos is a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Internet Information Services (KKS) and Active Directory, and Radius Server for added security and authentication.
- Knowledgeable in Software Application Installation, upgrade, patching and configuration
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery. Veeam Backup with LTO08 Tape Drive experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to learn and receptive to the ideas of others.
- Must not have employment issues and have not received any disciplinary action.
- Amenable with on-call support on weekends and as needed
Nice to Haves but not mandatory:
- Experience in using SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 and scripting
- Project management and presentation skills
- Certifications (CCNA or Network +, MCSA, MCSE) is a plus.
- ITLv3 Foundation Certification process is a plus.
- Office 365 administration and account management
On The Job You Will:
- Administer, support and manage virtualized and server-based platforms. Provide problem analysis, investigation and resolution for software and hardware and hardware issues as related to the platforms we managed.
- Install. Analyze, configure, manage and maintain multiple applications and provide technical support. Monitor patches via change process. Monitor desk and memory spaces plus CPU usage. Administer file system access.
- Assist in coordination of maintenance windows and activities for set-up, break/Fix and enhancements. Provide feedback for LAN / WAN issues and lead/participate in planned upgrades, enhancements and migrations of shared infrastructure systems.
- Analyze planned changes for impact and provide approvals. Respond to incidents expediting measures and activities to address them. Work with vendors and support business teams to analyze root causes and modify current processes to improve overall system efficiencies, review and approve planned & emergency change activities.
- Be responsible for maintenance or enterprise -wide IT infrastructure of LCIC. Manage and monitor the application and environment for both hardware and software, upgrades , repairs and replacement.
- Plan, Monitor and Manage Ticket System for all IT Support requests.