Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Dynacast Shipbuilding & Repairs, Inc.
Established in 1938
Rizal St., Suba, Danao City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: August 17, 2021
Job ID: 384917
Machinist Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary.
- Maintains inventory of completed products.
- Checks output for quality assurance and documents or discards defects.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- At least 2 years experience in related field
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in math
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.dynacastshipyard.ph