Back to Search Results
People Management Executive
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
7Flr MSY Tower 1, Pescadores Rd., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 384915
Travel Cue has strong inroads into Travel, IT and Support Services. The conglomerate operates in Singapore (as the main headquarters), Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, UAE, Vietnam, UK, Germany and US. This wide presence enables single-point, cost efficient & multi-country services to its customers. The staff are exposed to global business environments, visits, relocations and the experience of cross cultural interactions.
Why work for us?
We understand the importance of attracting and nurturing the right individuals. Our work environment amply demonstrates the satisfaction and delight we create for our employees and customers. We understand your need to be a respected individual who totally identifies and loves the job that you are performing. We create ample opportunities for our team members to be creative and take up leadership roles.
We are growing and are looking for a young team that believes in working hard and playing hard too!
Is currently looking for:
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
- Full Time employment
- Prepare and Maintain all employment related documents like offer letters, Appointment Letter, contracts etc.
- Assist Payroll Team with basic accounting tasks
- Updating & maintaining employee records on HR portal,
- Update and Maintain Learning platform and other related software
- Involvement in employee training and development
- Maintain leave record, statutory documents and Employment permit applications
- Assist in recruitment (Job Posting, Coordinating for Interviews etc.), onboarding process for new employees and employee separation formalities
- Responding to all communication (through Email) related to people management
- Handle administration related task as assigned from time to time
- Keep abreast with any changes related to labour Laws in the Country.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience with Diploma/Bachelor’s/College Degree, candidates. basic payroll knowledge will be an advantage
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS office – Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Proficient in English communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team, with positive inter-personal skills as well as independently
- Open to travel Locally/Internationally as required by the company within the conduct of company’s business
- Good time management, with ability to prioritize & multi task.
- Attention to details with problem solving skills and willingness to learn with high quotient of adaptability.