Back to Search Results
Copywriter / Digital Marketer
₱19,000 - 40,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2012
Unit 9 3rd Floor, The Greenery Building, Pope John Paul II Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 384899
COPYWRITER / DIGITAL MARKETER
(Mass Comm Graduate or relevant experience)
2 years experience
We are recruiting a virtual content writer / digital marketer who will report to the CEO & Admin Manager. Experience in digital marketing is not essential as we can train you.
You love writing & will apply that skill to digital marketing. Great writing skills & a love of learning are essential! We will provide access to online training.
You will create engaging written, graphics, and video content using the latest marketing technologies and social media. You will implement innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to our group’s companies’ pages and generate interest in our products and services. You will create youtube ads and video content for our sales pages.
In your cover letter/email, please tell us about your related experience. It is not essential that you would be proficient in all duties listed below as training will be provided, and some duties can be delegated to third-party contractors/freelancers. It is essential that you have all the skills listed below.
While the majority of your functions will be geared towards marketing, as a start-up, you may spend 10% to 50% of your work week providing administrative and personal support to managers, which can include:
- Upload copy created by you and/or our CEO to websites, landing pages, mailchimp, blog posts, social media, media releases, etc;
- Producing/laying out and/or emailing documents, reports and presentations;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Devising and maintaining google drive systems to store paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Making and dealing with telephone enquiries, correspondence and writing letters, faxes, emails and taking dictation and minutes;
- Assist with some personal errands and projects;
- Create and manage graphics & edit websites on our website builder & graphic design SAAS subscriptions eg Squarespace and Canva;
- Customer and supplier contact.
- You will have a mass comm degree and 2 years copywriting or related experience. OR
- If you do not have a mass comm degree, you will have more than 4 years related experience.
You will do tasks for a group of companies that include:
PARADISE RETAIL GROUP: an Australian business that is a third party seller on Amazon.com and a wholesaler to Australian chemists/pharmacies. Our head office & distribution warehouse is more than 16 years old and located in Marrickville, a suburb of Sydney city.
b) Zensiti Pty Ltd, an Australian tech startup
The skills needed to succeed are:
- Excellent English: reading, writing, and listening;
- Organized and able to follow specific directions;
- Love learning;
- Attention to detail and tolerance for working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis;
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative, multi-task, work well under pressure and work efficiently in the absence of managers.
- Write copy for websites, landing pages, email marketing, blog posts, social media, media releases, etc;
- Create and manage reports for website sales and product shipping;
- Write product descriptions, product inserts & product packaging content;
- Research keywords;
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring and maintenance of online selling platform;
- Customer and supplier contact;
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success;
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns;
- Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content;
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites;
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- You will work virtually/online. You need to have your own computer, webcam, and microphone with internet connection.
SALARY: Php19,000 up to Php40,000 depending on experience.
START: August 2021
- You can select your working hours from 25 to 40 hour work weeks.
- Our office hours are Sydney, Australia business hours which is 7am to 3pm Cebu time, Monday to Friday. You may select your own hours between 6am and 8pm Cebu time.
How to Apply