Back to Search Results
Account Operations Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 1990
Newtown, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 10
Posted On: July 16, 2021
Job ID: 384877
Who is ResultsCX?
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX's track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers' evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own Support Predict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
What will you be doing?
If your idea of customer success is based on a motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges our Account Operations Manager is a role to consider. Our AOM is the key liaison for our clients and internal operations/ support teams in designated call centers. This client services role uses an understanding of our client's business objectives to assist with their customer service strategies, solve client problems and expand our opportunities for revenue growth.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with client representative of all levels as key point of contact
- Execute consistently against the client's plan
- Conduct weekly and monthly business reviews
- Holds weekly operations calls with internal support teams
- Process and analyze internal and external data collection requests
- Communicate and proactively support client initiatives
- Prepare account specific communications
We are looking for someone who can:
- Has 4+ years' experience in a client facing role
- Is passionate for customer success with a proven track record of achieving client goals
- Can build and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders to solidify our client partnerships
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Focus on continuous improvement and operational optimization
- Embrace challenges and change
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing, responding to inquiries from managers and clients
- Use MS Office for data analysis and creating presentations
- Experience in a call center environment a plus
- Occasional travel may be required
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that's Your Greater
We encourage our people to expect greater, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.