Back to Search Results
PhRN (With BPO Training background)
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Skyrise Alpha Bldg., Cebu Business Park, Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 5
Posted On: July 16, 2021
Job ID: 384851
LICENSED PHRN TRAINER
Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Performs routine assignments.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires conceptual expertise of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Applies knowledge of business learned through prior experience eor education.
- Has limited impact on own work team.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Ability to articulate difficult or sensitive information.
- Asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Conducts training classes on features and operations of products and technology, client tools and processes, including intermediate soft skills.
- Sets priorities by identifying training needs or gaps.
- Responsible for the design and update of intermediate level training materials and courses based on client or internal needs.
- Organizes training content in a clear sequence for delivery.
- Works with subject matter experts to keep content current and effective.
- Reviews and prepares training resources and materials, to deliver classes.
- Analyzes training feedback from participants.
- Conducts "train the trainers" sessions, as necessary.
- Analyzes, produces,and distributes training reports.
- Guides other trainers and assigns tasks.
- Responsible for creating online courses in the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.