Back to Search Results
Sales Development Representative | Urgent Hiring | Competitive Salary Awaits
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
10th floor Central Bloc Corporate Center, Geonzon Street IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 16, 2021
Job ID: 384827
Supportware is Hiring! Join our growing team in Cebu
Overview, Responsibilities and Duties
As SDR you are responsible for developing sales opportunities for our customers through prospecting and qualifying leads. SDR reaches out to new contacts, qualifies them, thus creating the top of the funnel activity and pushing the prospects down the sales funnel.
What you'll do:
- Reach out to prospects by means of making quality calls for the daily send-outs through one of the Marketing tools (SalesLoft or Hubspot). This includes Follow Up calls aside from the daily quota.
- Fill out daily statistics and KPI's
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities for customers
- Provide weekly activity reports to CSMs and clients. This includes making a Call Summary be shared on the day of the weekly call
- Communicate on a daily basis within CIENCE team via multiple communication channels
- Cover other SDR Callers' activities if they require help or while they are out of the office (vacation/day off)
- 6 months to 1 year Sales experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, prospects, and customers;
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy;
- Experience with CRM software: HubSpot, Salesloft (Optional: Outreach);
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calls, email outreach, LinkedIn, personalization);
- Willing to Start immediately
- Earn up to 28k plus incentives
- Monday to Friday only
- Relax and spacious workspace
- Full Health Benefits upon regularization
- Life Insurance from the start date
- Referral Bonus
- High-Growth Potential
Supportware Philippines is in partnership with Helpware and CIENCE.
Supportware's main goal is to provide its clients, Helpware and CIENCE, with excellent business process solutions and to achieve the optimum job-person match.
CIENCE is People-as-a-Service (PaaS). Our team members are accomplished, well-trained, positive forces of business change for our client companies. Our culture empowers our team to quickly solve problems and drive results for our clients. We work with the best brands, enterprise companies, and startups around the world. We test and experiment with our clients to find a formula that produces for their sales teams to develop long-term relationships.
Our Cebu Philippines Team is growing and we're looking for experienced Customer Support Representatives to join our CIENCE team.
Other things to keep in mind :
- For your comfort and convenience, all interviews will take place over the phone and online.
How to Apply
You have requested that Mynimo ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Call Center experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Visaya?