- Accounting / Finance (227)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (145)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (63)
- Call Center / BPO (418)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (41)
- Engineering / Architecture (184)
- Food / Restaurant (51)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (135)
- Health / Medical / Science (91)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (29)
- IT / Computers (303)
- Legal / Documentation (3)
- Logistics / Warehousing (29)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (26)
- Purchasing / Buyer (32)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (195)
- Skilled Work / Technical (86)
- Internship (8)
- Others (7)
Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: January 15, 2022
Job ID: 384779
Who We Are
WebriQ (https://webriq.com) is a Singapore-based cloud software company with a sales office in Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA) and a development and service delivery center in Cebu City, Philippines.
Team and core competencies of the team
The WebriQ team comes from the four corners of the world. WebriQ has been operating pretty much virtually since the COVID-19 pandemic, without any disruption in the service delivery or company operations. The company's founder is young in spirit, the rest of the team is young in age and nature. They are all go-getters and doers, and they are all committed to customer success.
Working at WebriQ will give you the opportunity to interact with the latest and most modern tech stack for Web Development, i.e. JAMSTACK. WebriQ has been one of the first adopters of the JAMStack and has developed hundreds of websites and web apps based on the Stack.
JAMStack promotes a decentralized approach when it comes to building web applications and is relying on modern development tools like Reactjs, MongoDB, GraphQL, GIT, and microservices.
We currently operate mostly from home, office work is possible though on a rotating basis.
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER(S) for our Cebu operation, with a minimum of one year experience in a similar or equivalent role.
Other technical skills that will come in handy.
- API (RESTful Services) and GRAPHQL development
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, Bitbucket
- Experience with building microservices on AWS
What's In Store for You:
- SSS coverage upon regularization
- Fixed days off on Saturdays and Sundays