Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring!! IT Project Manager
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
10th floor, The Space Bldg. AS Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 384734
OnSource Inc. is a software development company / BPO established in Cebu in 2017. We work with growth-focused organizations and help them with developing and maintaining IT business infrastructure and system integrations.
We believe in our employees and look to hire fantastic team members that not only have the technical skills necessary, but fit into our team-focused corporate culture. We seek individuals who have a passion for their work and have a willingness to learn.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Plans and schedules project timelines and sets project milestones
- Directs and manages project team from initiation to closing
- Establishes quality guidelines and perform quality control throughout project lifecycle
- Tracks and communicates project milestones and deliverables to both stakeholders and clients.
- Defines project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years experience in leading Web and/or software projects.
- Possessed with strategic thinking and problem-solving skills and acumen in a business environment.
- Understanding of Wordpress is desirable.
- Good leadership, management, communication and motivational skills.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, analytical and people skills.
- Excellent ENGLISH communication - verbal and written skills required.
- Experience with TRELLO or other software project management software is preferred.
We provide you:
- Friendly, exciting and fun work environment. (We like FUN)
- Excellent compensation package (base + commission + benefits)
- Vacation leaves and PTO