Back to Search Results
Social Media Manager (English)
Managerial / Supervisory
Holiday Factory Tour Package Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
8th floor Philam Life Bldg. Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 384703
JOB TITLE: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (ENGLISH)
What is the role?
As a Social Media Manager, you will be Reporting into the Marketing Director and will be responsible for creating the social media strategy and execution that drives the purpose and business goals for the brand.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The Social Media Manager will be someone who lives and breathes content and has a finger on the pulse of the latest and emerging trends. You will also be someone who enjoys traveling as a hobby and can create gripping & engaging social stories & content around all our destinations, travelers, team, brand etc.
- Create social media strategies & campaigns to align with business goals and grow existing social networks
- Identify target audience and generate new organic ideas for business growth
- Collaborate with influencers and manage blogger campaigns to build product awareness.
- Create and administer content for key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube, and seek opportunities of emerging platforms to expand and grow the customer base and brand. (Tik Tok)
- Create social media stories & posts independently using mobile / web applications like Canva / Storymaker / Pics Art etc.
- Create and manage a content calendar, tag & organize relevant assets by creating an asset library, manage hashtags, & identify relevant occasions and opportunities
- Drive dialogue with our travelers by creating engaging content around their experiences.
- Work closely with the destination management team to get related content and utilize the same to curate engaging social stories to build destination awareness.
- Work closely with the partnerships team to help create brand reputation by announcing the latest and most exciting collaborations.
- Help drive best practice and innovate in social content
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Ensure brand consistency in social media messages & comments by working closely with the Customer Care Social Communication agent.
- Perform competitor, market, and industry research to recognize best practice, new trends, channels and applications
Who we need?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Creative & Innovative mindset with social media background
- A minimum of 4 years experience in social media strategy & execution
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of social media, hashtags strategy and Influencers management
- Hands- on experience with Instagram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn and others
- Strong relationship development as this role is highly collaborative.
- Ability to work on different projects at a high speed.
- Excellent time management skills and adaptability.
- A 'can do' approach with an ability to drive campaigns using minimal guidance and your own initiative
- A strong portfolio that showcases successful social campaigns (engagement, conversion, acquisition)
- Hands on experience in designing social media stories and posts using applications like Canva
- Previous work experience on Social Media Management tools such as Sprinklr / Social Media bakers etc. (Preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills, preferably across multiple locations, countries and time zones
- Understands cultural differences and multi-national brands and business standards.
- Ideally has worked in multiple countries, but experience with an international, cross-cultural customer base is essential
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- A strong eye for visual composition, aesthetics and details
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- The ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.