Back to Search Results
Graphic Designer (Tech Startup)
₱20,000 - 40,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Established in 2008
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 27, 2021
Job ID: 384702
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our team. We are a group of young, creative, and talented individuals with a passion for learning and creating new and unique product offerings.
BIGDAWGS/PIXELFOUR is a marketing technology company that offers integrated marketing solutions primarily to the North American Market. We work with many Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, NFL, Deloitte, Disney, Cisco, Lindt, Lexus, Google, Netflix, and many more. The BIGDAWGS/PIXELFOUR team has also worked on various projects from celebrities such as Meghan Trainor, Miley Cyrus, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Naomie Harris, Eddie Griffin, and more.
Founded in 2008, by a Canadian entrepreneur Edgar Davin, BIGDAWGS began offering technology-enabled print marketing solutions. In 2011, Davin was invited to appear on a popular television show called “Dragon’s Den” (Canada’s version of Shark Tank) where contestants pitch their business ideas in front of a panel of investors. There he was offered a $400,000 business deal. Davin also has worked on various projects from celebrities such as Meghan Trainor, Miley Cyrus, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Naomie Harris, Eddie Griffin, and more.
Using patented technology, manufacturing takes place in-house, at low cost, and at low quantities—something which is unheard of in the industry. Because of this, in just the past five years BIGDAWGS has grown substantially (over 300%) and is considered a new disrupter in the integrated marketing and consumer greeting card industries.
Are you ready to grow with us? We are now expanding our digital product portfolio via our PIXELFOUR digital marketing brand. So again, are you ready to grow with us? If so, send us your resume!
- Contract or Full-time position (Available Positions: 1)
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, and digital media.
- Designing and implementing web content and websites.
- Complete assigned client projects received from bigDAWGS and affiliate companies
- Assist with internal website updates and development
- Constant vigilance to keep our online content up-to-date
Required Experience and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign).
- Strong UI/UX design experience
- A strong sense of creativity and innovation.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Great communication skills and able to work with team members abroad.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
Nice to have
- Knowledge on using Wordpress or a similar Content Management System.
- Up-to-date knowledge and proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Educated to degree level in Information Technology, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or an equivalent specialism.
- Php 20,000 - 40,000 starting salary (based on experience)
- Cebu City, Cebu