Back to Search Results
Outbound Lead Generation Agent, Phone & E-Mail Sales (Tech Startup - Cebu)
₱60,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Established in 2008
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: August 3, 2021
Job ID: 384701
We are looking for an Outbound Lead Generation Agent to join our sales team. We are a group of young, creative, and talented individuals with a passion for learning and providing new and unique product offerings.
- Researching and building prospect marketing lists using online tools such as Google and LinkedIn, etc.
- Contacting prospects via e-mail and phone
- Prospecting and sourcing of new customers through cold calling by phone, e-mail, LinkedIn, and social media.
- Entering and update lead and contact information in CRM
- Lead generation for bigDAWGS’ core products such as custom-printed brochures, sales materials, and invitations—all with sound chips, video LCD screens, NFC (Tap with Phone), and USB devices.
- Lead generation for print, web, and graphic design services.
- Lead generation for online advertising services (Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Work directly with the sales representatives to achieve common goals.
- Achieve and maintain an assigned call quota as set by the Outreach Lead Generation Manager.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in an outbound phone setting, as well as previous work in Customer Service, including phone support.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (written and oral).
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls and setting up appointments.
- Ability to prospect over the phone, e-mail, and LinkedIn.
- Business-to-business corporate sales experience.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Full-time position (Available Positions: 1)
- College/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Cebu City, Cebu
Job Type: Full-time
Salary/Compensation: OTE (on-target earnings) PHP 60,000.00 / month, no caps (unlimited compensation)
BIGDAWGS/PIXELFOUR is a marketing technology company that offers integrated marketing solutions primarily to the North American Market and has worked with many Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, NFL, Deloitte, Disney, Cisco, Lindt, Lexus, Google, Netflix, and many more. The BIGDAWGS/PIXELFOUR team has also worked on various projects from celebrities such as Meghan Trainor, Miley Cyrus, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Naomie Harris, Eddie Griffin, and more.
Founded in North America in 2008, by a Filipino-Canadian entrepreneur Edgar Davin, BIGDAWGS began offering technology-enabled print marketing solutions. In 2011, Davin was invited to appear on a popular television show called “Dragon’s Den” (Canada’s version of Shark Tank) where contestants pitch their business ideas in front of a panel of investors. There he was offered a $400,000 business deal.
Using patented technology, manufacturing takes place in-house, at low cost, and at low quantities—something which is unheard of in the industry. Because of this, in just the past five years BIGDAWGS has grown substantially (over 300%) and is considered a new disrupter in the integrated marketing and consumer greeting card industries.