Back to Search Results
Customer Service Representative- Premium US Healthcare - Bacolod
₱21,000 - 24,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1982
Level 2 Robinsons Cybergate Center,Araneta Avenue, Singcang-Airport, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Total vacancies for this job title: 10
Posted On: August 9, 2021
Job ID: 384689
TeleTech is on the search for a Customer Service Representative III to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in Bacolod City.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities.Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you'll need to qualify:
- Completed at least 2 years of college (Medical Allied Course E.g. Nursing, Radiology Tech or the same are highly preferred)
- Preferably with 2 years of call center experience
- Medical work background is an advantage but not required (E.g. in a hospital or medical laboratory setting)
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
What your typical day will consist of:
- Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
- Transfer to an applications specialist, who will educate the caller on the functionality of their system/equipment.
- Expedite response in the event a customer calls back due to a service delay, by directly escalating to a Call Manager or Technical Support Engineer to accelerate service
- Expedite service when a medical emergency occurs with a patient on the table for critical life saving devices such as anesthesia, cardiac care, or respiratory equipment.
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Resolve technical issues with patience and understanding
What you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
- Real career growth opportunities
- Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
- An accessible office location at Level 2 Robinsons Cybergate Center,Araneta Avenue, Singcang Airport, Bacolod City
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, click on About Us or search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.