Back to Search Results
₱15,000 - 20,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2020
Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 384659
HAIL N TAP TRANSPORT SERVICES
Is currently looking for:
A human resource (HR) officer is a skilled and qualified HR expert whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, training of new staff members and managing payroll.
GENERAL TASK AND EXPECTATIONS:
An HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with the local and national employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy. An HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast – paced environment. An HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Provide guidance and resources on every aspect of the company policies and procedures.
- Employee recruitment and interviews.
- Work on job listings to recruit new employees.
- Resolve disputes between employees in the workplace.
- Fire employees when needed.
- Managing employee development and training.
- Prepare job descriptions, vacant positions advertising, employment process management.
- Orientation of new employees.
- Training of new employees.
- Ensures all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Oversee health and safety of employees.
- Implement systematic staff development procedures.
- Provide counsel on policies and procedures set by the company.
- Ensure meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicate issues affecting staff performance.
- Ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital formats.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous -Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution/
- Knowledge of local and national employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Must maintain a positive relationship and present a professional image to all current and potential clients and suppliers
- Must have a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- With strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated, displays initiative of tasks assigned, flexible, hardworking
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solver
- Morale booster
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Tech savvy
- Great organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in local and national labor legislation