Back to Search Results
Web Developer (R&D)
₱20,000 - 30,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
MEZ II (near The Outlets by Pueblo Verde), Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: August 31, 2021
Job ID: 384602
DYNATA Philippines Inc.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
WEB DEVELOPER (R&D)
As a Web Developer, you will play an essential role in rapidly delivering engaging customer experiences by building innovative web-based applications in data services. An equally important part of your main responsibilities is to drive operational excellence through optimization and automation. You will work closely with your peers in the R&D Operations team as well as with many other cross-functional and multi-national teams to better serve Dynatas customers on a global scale.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, BSIT or equivalent field;
- 2-3 years experience in web development or similar roles.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues;
- Good knowledge of product development, e.g. using agile development/scrum methodologies;
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Good knowledge of OR familiarity with Python, PHP, Angular, Nodejs, API, GitHub, Docker;
- Excellent documentation skills and training skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Superior customer service, interpersonal, critical thinking, and active listening skills;
- Great competencies in problem-solving and innovation;
- Good knowledge of AI/machine learning/deep learning is a PLUS;
- Good knowledge of data reporting/analytics/visualization is a PLUS.