Back to Search Results
Junior Software Developer
With Business Certificates
Established in 1993
Ground Floor, i1 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: September 16, 2021
Job ID: 384556
ADVANCED WORLD SYSTEMS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Graduating student or recent graduate of a 4 or 5-year IT related course
- Knowledgeable in C/C++ or Java programming
- Knowledge in Open Source Technologies, Web Programming, MS.Net, Visual Basic, Assembly or TCP/IP programming is an advantage
- PhilNITs certification and skill in Japanese language shall be an advantage
- Applicants should be willing to undergo training in Banilad, Cebu for five (5) months
Candidates shall undergo a five (5) – month intensive training which forms part of the probationary period and will cover the following topics:
- Global IT Standards. Bridging knowledge from the academe with the actual needs of the IT industry. Be a PhilNITs passer in five months.
- Technical to Business. Molding fresh grads into well rounded AWS engineers equipped with balanced technical and business skills. Learn the different technologies (C++, C#, Java, Android, Data Analytics, etc.) we use in our actual development projects.
- Nihongo Proficiency. Producing Nihongo-proficient engineers who could understand technical specifications and communicate project in Nihongo. Be able to read, speak and write in the Japanese language.
At the end of the five-month training, successful candidate will be equiped with all the skills needed to thrive in a software development company and be able to handle actual industry projects.
For more information about our company, visit our website: https://www.awsys-i.com/en/home.php