Back to Search Results
Data Processing Team Lead (Cebu)
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 20, 2021
Job ID: 384528
Pageant Media, a global provider of business intelligence and insight, specialising in the financial services sector, is now seeking a dynamic team lead to support the Research & Development Team in Cebu. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the strategic direction and development of the team, ensuring efficiency within the department, and achieving incremental value to the entire business by initiating new products and services.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to gain international work experience dealing with one of the most innovative areas of the finance industry. This position is required to liaise with various stakeholders of different levels and is expected to possess strong communications and relationship management skills. This person must be meticulous enough to focus on the tasks at hand while having the eye to see things in the wider context.
- Manage and coach a team of data processing staff to process fund data using established standard operating procedures
- Responsible for manpower planning, team engagement, performance management and talent development.
- Responsible for the operational activities of the Research & Development Team and ensures they meet targets, goals, and deliverables
- Update key financial data on our databases
- Ensure that data is updated timely and accurately on a monthly basis
- Liaise with contacts primarily through outbound emails and phone calls (internationally)
- Research on fund information in the alternatives industry
- Creates and maintains a positive work environment
- Manage ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 5 years of data research work experience with at least 1 year of supervisory or managerial experience in a BPO or similar industry
- Knowledge in finance would be an advantage
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and rank and file levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines under minimum supervision is essential
- Willing to work in Cebu City
- Will be required to work mid-shift and overtime occasionally
- Monday to Friday (excluding Philippines Public Holidays)
- Work from home during ECQ or if needed. Please ensure you have stable internet connection at home before applying for this position.
Due to large volume of applications, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.