Back to Search Results
Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist I - Novaliches
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1982
Level 1 Robinsons Place Novaliches, 1199 Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Pasong Putik Proper, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 27, 2021
Job ID: 384509
TeleTech is on the search for Talent Acquisition Specialist I to proactively deliver hiring needs at Novaliches, Quezon City.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you'll need to qualify:
- Desire to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Able to articulate, interact and understand client needs and expectations
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through
- Experience with candidate tracking database, excel, internet, and other recruitment technology
Technology and work environment requirements for the job:
- Have the right connection – a home internet connection of >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
- Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
- Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
- Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What your typical day will consist of:
- Achieve 100% of assigned agent recruiting plan – taking on daily, weekly and monthly recruitment tasks.
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client. Maintain a high level of knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures for screening, interviewing, and processing candidates.
- Responsible for administration of the candidate process for all open associate positions including but not limited to: greeting of applicants, reviewing applications, input data into Applicant Tracking System, administering testing materials, assist with data entry (assessment scores, declined candidates, send assessment e-mails and other correspondence).
- Support TeleTech’s Employee Referral Program that calls for encouraging employees to recommend friends and colleagues for positions at TeleTech.
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate; maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates – even those that will not be offered a position at TeleTech.
What you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- Office is in an accessible location at Level 1 Robinsons Place Novaliches, 1199 Quirino Highway, Barangay Pasong Putik, Novaliches, Quezon City
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, search hashtag ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.