Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 1988
3rd floor Rm. 306 JSP Mango Plaza Corner General Maxillom Echavez St., Zapatera, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 30, 2021
Job ID: 384505
Eastworld Sales Philippines, Inc. (EWSP) has been servicing the country's hospitality industry for over three (3) decades now. Since its inception in 1988, EWSP has become a veritable marketplace for a broad range of local and imported amenities and personal care products for premier hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants, as well as hospitals. Through our head office in the National Capital Region and branch extensions in Cebu in the Visayas, Cagayan de Oro, and Davao in Mindanao, these items are directly distributed across Metro Manila and major cities in the provinces such as Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Bacolod. Zamboanga, Aklan, Ilocos, Pampanga, Palawan, among others.
Is currently looking for:
- Lead and monitor sales teams to reach company defined monthly and annual sales targets.
- Lead and monitor individual Salespersons to reach company defined monthly and annual targets.
- Continues on the job monitor/training/coaching/guidance of individual team members, in terms of:
- Evaluating and adjusting their performance on an upward trend
- Encouraging them to develop processes that drive sales.
- Teaching them personal communication skills of a high standard which enhances both their self confidence and presentation skills to customers.
- Coaching them in a good standard of professional etiquette and appearance.
- Ongoing Account management overseeing individual sales persons handling of top accounts to ensure that opportunities are not being missed and sales are active rather than sitting there waiting for repeat orders.
- Closely monitor identify new hotel or restaurants opening within the sales region and ensure prompt contact and follow up.
- Maintain an updated database of competition, their top customers and products with a view to targeting those opportunities.
- Identify key opportunities for annual or bi-annual corporate tenders and take the lead with the appointed salesperson to prepare digital/face to face presentations with the prospective clients.
- Ongoing research and identification of innovative products or new areas in the customers and make recommendations to management about potential opportunities.