Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
M Lhuillier Cebu Safari
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
Calumboyan, Sogod, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 27, 2021
Job ID: 384481
I. ABOUT US
Atop the beautiful and scenic hills of Carmen, about an hour’s drive away from Cebu City, an adventure beckons for those who are ready to escape into something new and wonderful.
The Cebu Safari & Adventure Park is the premier Safari park in the country located in Northern Cebu. It serves as a sanctuary for hundreds of different species of plants and animals. A brainchild of hippophile and orchid collector, Senyorito Michel Lhuillier, together with his business partner, Mr. Eduard J. Loop, this over 170-hectare property features more than a thousand animals from 120 different species.
The Park’s main features for now are the African Savanna, Michelle’s Garden, Gardens of the World, and the White Lion Safari.
The Park also caters to adventure seekers with its very own Adventure Park which features one of the longest and highest Ziplines in the country at 1.3 kms. long and 671 m. above sea level.
II. ABOUT THE ROLE: ADMIN ASSOCIATE - WILL BE ASSIGNED FOR EL-MAR RESORT IN CALUMBOYAN, SOGOD, CEBU
Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages information flow within the organization in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Handles office tasks, such as generating reports and presentations, and keeping the office database and filing system up to date and organised.
3. Writes correspondence, invoices, receipts, spreadsheets, and other reports as needed.
4. Maintains polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and other channels.
5. Anticipates the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive working environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
1. One to Two years Relevant Experience.
2. A Graduate of Four year business related course (preferably BS Management Accounting degree holder).
3. Knowledgeable in office administration practices and procedures.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Proficient in WPS Office.
6. Can keep confidential matters
7. Can work in a fast-paced environment.
8. Good Analytical and Numerical Skills.
9. Flexible and keen to details.
10. Can work on assigned tasks independently or in a team environment.
11. Preferably Female and Single.
How to Apply
You may send your resume, application letter, and other credentials to: email@example.com. Before sending your email, please indicate in your Subject Line the position you are applying for (i.e Applying for Banquet Supervisor).
Feel free to enquire: Angel (09605055684) and Glyza (09380778031)