Back to Search Results
METROPC Technologies, Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 1988
Bgy. 21, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Posted On: July 21, 2021
Job ID: 384470
METROPC Technologies, Inc. formerly MDR Microware Sales, Inc. started as a retail/ wholesale business entity. METROPC has then grown to be the leading IT hardware and software supplier in Visayas & Mindanao and currently engage with the Global brands/companies in terms of Strategic Marketing initiatives in the fields of market development, partner readiness and demand generation.
METROPC Technologies, Inc. is focusing in its core competencies in human resource management, finance, marketing management, channels management and efficient operations both pre and post sales and services.
To become the most preferred IT supplier in the Visayas and Mindanao areas.
To provide quick, efficient and cost effective products and services to customers. To employ and deliver IT products to the community with honesty, respect, discipline and at the same time enjoying the process of doing it.
We are looking for:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE –CEBU BRANCH
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Business Studies.
- IT related course is a great advantage
- Basic knowledge about Computers (Hardware & Software)
- Must be familiar in using MSOffice (Excel, Word…etc.)
- Act as the point of contact and will handle dealers need
- Develop a positive relationships with clients
- Can work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks
- With excellent selling skills, customer service and relationship management
- With 3-4 years’ experience in selling is an advantage
- To promote, offer products and provide technical support to clients
- Manage existing channel accounts and develop a wider customer base
- Respond to queries from customers, identifying needs in product & services
- Open and maintain dealer accounts and information
- Maintain frequent contact with assigned accounts to maximize sales through efficient professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel accounts.
- Proactively update channel accounts on pricing and seek orders from customers.
- Ensure orders are processed and stocks are delivered promptly and inform channel accounts on fulfillment status.
Come and be part of our family!
What’s in it for you?
- There's a chance for you to grow your career and go beyond your limitations.
- You will get to experience a regular working schedule of Mondays to Fridays where the sun is still hovering over the city, to rest and spend quality time during weekends, and enjoy home during Philippine regular holidays.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG) from day one
- Fixed Weekends off
- Day shift
How to Apply
Quickly, apply here now! We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from submission of application.
Interested applicants may submit their Application Letter, Resume with recent 2x2 picture and Transcript of Records (TOR) through this email firstname.lastname@example.org