Back to Search Results
Sales Training Officer
₱20,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Priland Development Corporation
With Business Certificates
Established in 2013
18th Floor BPI Cebu Corporate Center Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: August 3, 2021
Job ID: 384461
Priland Development Corporation is a Cebuano real estate development company that emerged from the outlook to raise and develop a contemporary community in Cebu and to fill in the gap on what the real estate market really needs. Thus, we seek to provide diversified projects in prominent locations and ensure the sustainability of such developments. We made it our mission to build your aspirations to life and to redefine the quality of life in Cebu, one home at a time.
We started in 2013 with a vision to carry developments that would answer to the great demand of the real estate market in Cebu. Priland Development Corporation is a member of a diversified Cebu-based group with business interests in food manufacturing, furniture manufacturing, property development, utilities, distribution, and retail for more than 20 years.
SALES TRAINING OFFICER
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience Real Estate sales in horizontal and vertical projects.
- With at least one year of conducting training and workshop
- Must be keen to details, proactive with less supervision
- Passion to grow people and loves to mentor
- Determines training needs of real estate agents; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales manager.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Keep abreast of latest sales trends and best practices
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Coordinate closely with Sales and Marketing Department for activities to be implemented.
- Organize and monitor every training in a weekly and monthly basis
- Set up and monitor training budget
- Consult with agents’ Brokers in what type of training they need
Working Hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Mon- Fri)
- HMO Benefits upon regularization
- Government Benefits
- 13th Month Pay
For more information, visit our website at: http://priland.com.ph/