Back to Search Results
M.I.S Staff / Encoder
₱13,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 2006
Highway 77, Corner Jack Panis St., Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 384205
First Auto-LPG Gas Holdings Corp. started in 2006 and has grown to be one of the top 20,000 corporations in the Philippines. We are the first multi-fuel retailer in the Philippines and are currently a major supplier of Auto-LPG in the Philippine market. We offer virtually all types of fuel; diesel, unleaded, premium petrol and Auto-LPG at very affordable and competitive prices. In addition to these products we also have car lubricants for all types of vehicles, and LPG cylinders. Currently, we have a growing number of stations strategically located all over Visayas. First Autogas has installed over 1,000 LPG kits in Cebu alone and is currently a major player in the fuel retail industry.
The company is urgently in need of:
M.I.S STAFF / ENCODER
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation and analyzing the Daily Sales Report and other reports for compilation of the Supervisor.
- Checks correctness of the information through verification with station supervisors and other documents.
- Assists in scheduling delivery of supplies to the branches.
- Make sure that all documents and forms are filed correctly and reports are updated regularly.
- Graduate of any 4 year course - IT Background preferred
- Computer Literate (well-versed in MS Excel)
- Has the ability to analyze data and good math skills
- Fast typing skills
- Detail oriented and able to perform redundant tasks
- Honest, hardworking
- Good interpersonal skills, can work well with others
- Can work with strict deadlines
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to P 13,000.00/month- starting rate
- HMO & Accident Insurance
- Complete Statutory Benefits (SSS, Philhealth & Pag-Ibig)
- Full Time, Direct Hire Position
- Paid Leave, etc.
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com with your desired position as the subject.
For more inquiries call: 318-7759 / 09173057948; contact person: Richelle