Back to Search Results
SEO Analyst | Full-time | Day-shift | WFH Setup, PC & Allowance provided | Join us today!
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 384204
Now Hiring: SEO Analyst!
Grab the opportunity to have fun at work as a Data Entry Specialist at Proweaver, Inc.! A world-class website design company with clients all over the U.S. We are based in Cebu City and have been in the business for fifteen (15) years.
Join us today and be part of the growing Proweaver Family.
- College level graduate/undergraduate of any IT/Computer Science course.
- Typing speed of 35-40 words per minute
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Background in SEO and social media is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Possess troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Preparing and sorting data
- Maintaining the data system and ensuring all information are correctly recorded
- Checking errors or duplicate entries and reporting errors to management
- Reporting errors to management
- Attentive to detail and be able to self-audit your work
- Has effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
Note: This is a non-agent position.
- Onsite hub training (training includes theory plus practical application as well as actual handling of tasks)- KepHub: Keppel Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City- TalHub: South Coast Center, Linao, Talisay City, Cebu
- Work-from-home setup (under team leader's recommendation, subject to employee's work performance)
- Company will provide PC and internet allowance
- Full-time employment
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM
- Only Cebu-based applicants will be entertained
- Applicants with SSS, Pag-Ibig, and Philhealth numbers will be prioritized
- Qualified applicants will be contacted through email by the recruitment team
*All personal information collected from the applicants will be used only for the purpose of determining the candidate's suitability for the position they have applied for. Proweaver, Inc. will protect any information collected pursuant to Personal Information Protection Act.