Back to Search Results
With Business Certificates
Established in 1969
Room 301 Richmond Plaza Center, F. Sotto Drive, Zapatera, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 21, 2021
Job ID: 384174
International Elevator & Equipment, Inc. (IEE) is one of the recognized leaders in sales, design, installation and maintenance of elevators and escalators in the Philippines. Its extensive track record is distinguished by performance reliability and customer satisfaction. These time-honored company values have also solidified IEE as a leader in sales, installation and maintenance of air-conditioners and diesel generator as well, further bolstering its growing reputation as a primary provider of high-end engineering and industrial products and services.
IEE is affiliated with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (MELCO), Mitsubishi Corporation (MC), Mitsubishi Electric Building Techno-Service Co., Ltd. (MELTEC) and Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte. Ltd. (MEAP). As a worldwide industry giant, Mitsubishi Electric carved its name as an industry leader through cutting-edge research and development. At the company’s Inazawa Works, the largest elevator and escalator plant in the world, Mitsubishi Electric is responsible for the production of the sophisticated elevators and escalators being marketed exclusively in the Philippines by IEE.
Diesel Generator Department
- Provides assistance to their supervisor in handling big projects for its timely completion and proper cost control.
- Handles projects under sub-contractors or handle small projects directly.
- Prepares work schedules and will take charge in matters concerning material requisitions, delivery schedules, and project tools and equipment compliments.
- Coordinates with the owner’s representative any problems at the jobsite in connection with the installation work until the completion of the project.
- Assists the department in the collection efforts and will perform other installation-related tasks that may be assigned by their superior from time to time.
- Graduate of any Engineering course
- Must possess a pleasant personality and of good moral character; can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization; with strong leadership skills; and capable of negotiating effectively with other trade contractors and/or clients
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.