Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1989
16/F Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: July 29, 2021
Job ID: 384146
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture's global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to-end technology and business services. As part of Accenture's global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients challenges. Our inclusive, diverse and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace. By combining our industry expertise and the deep skills of our people with the latest technologies and our uncompromising high-performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
- Create communications activities to improve agent effectiveness and agent processes to increase customer satisfaction
- Create focused communications to reinforce existing processes or introduce new ones, and to explain changes
- Help manage the tools used for agent communications
- Graduate of any Bachelor's degree course.
- At least 2 years in training or teaching environment preferably in a call center or BPO setting
- Must have an experience in virtual training
- Must have an experience in writing refresher content and must knoweldgeable in TNA
- Must have experience in coaching
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply.