Back to Search Results
Real Estate Documentations Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Established in 2008
Ibabao-Estancia, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 384085
REAL ESTATE DOCUMENTATIONS MANAGER
- Manages the overall operations of the Documentations Department of the real estate business, thus ensuring a timely and efficient processing and acquisition of the mandatory permits in the business, such as but not limited to:
- Development Permits
- Building Permits
- Occupancy Permits
- Electrical Permits
- Transfer Certificate Titles
- Ensures a complete and accurate library of client records both hard and soft files for reference and status monitoring.
- Studies, researches and develops strategic plans and programs including networking with external agencies to ensure a fast and timely processing and acquisition of permits thus satisfying customer and organizational needs.
- Determines, recommends and implements an efficient Documentations Department processes, procedures and manpower competency build-up to sustain business goals and targets.
- Must be a college degree holder, preferably Real Estate Management, BSIT and other related courses
- With at least 5 years experience in the real estate Documentations Department as a Manager with all of the above technical exposure
- With at least 5 years Hands-on Experience in the Documentations Department, handling all areas of permitting and liaisoning with government agencies.
- A hands-on person with strong organizing and leadership skills
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills and very high energy level
- Gets along well with anyone or any level of people within and outside the organization.
- Results-oriented and very good time management skills
- Good reporting and records management skills