Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
HRT People Solutions
Established in 2020
Lumbia, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 384055
Our client is searching for a high-energy, self-motivated Salesforce Administrator / This individual will be a high-impact addition to the Business Operations division. This individual will work collaboratively with the company's Leadership, Division Managers and individual systems users to drive strategic, operational, and organizational improvements across the company.
As a Business Operations team member, you thrive on driving change and adding significant value to an organization. You fully immerse yourself in problem solving, draw insights from analysis, and develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. You persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and check back-in to see the impact of your recommendations. The Business Operations team is at the forefront of fast-moving strategic priorities, tackling operational challenges and enabling innovation.
This individual will create and optimize our globally expanding infrastructure environment, which includes our system of record, Salesforce.com. This individual will manage technical improvements within Salesforce, while providing thought leadership and actively contributing to multiple business-enabling projects.
- Drive optimization and maintenance of the company's Salesforce infrastructure.
- Play a key role across divisions as a technical expert, system architect, and system manager.
- Meet with departmental and division leaders to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Responsible for scoping and implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Seek out opportunities to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity; make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Work hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans).
- Identify root causes of operational issues, resolves problems and/or recommends solutions for implementation by others.
- Responsible for technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migrations, data governance and quality, systems integrations, third party applications, and AppExchange products .
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and "how-to" assistance.
- Work with business users and Business Operations management to identify, prioritize and document requirements for system enhancements and workflow improvements .
- Work with business units to plan for new projects and events, including capacity planning, monitoring, configuration, security, metrics, reporting and recovery, and migration strategies.
- Research and assess future technology options to support technology growth and maturity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 5+ years of experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (required).
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification (preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce platform from Sales Cloud, Force.com, Lightning, and API integration with CRM platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
- Implement automated unit testing framework as required.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components developed by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design.
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schemas
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems.
- Team player who is also able to work independently with little supervision.