Back to Search Results
Customer Service Representative with Nursing or Medical Field Background
1 Year or Less
Established in 2002
7th Flr, MDCT Bldg, Leyte Loop, Cebu Business Park, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 383967
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WITH NURSING OR MEDICAL FIELD BACKGROUND
If you have a nursing degree or any degree related to the medical profession, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), has previous customer service experience, then this job is for you.
- Preferably Registered Nurse but not necessary
- Excellent verbal and written English Communication Skills
- Average Typing Speed of 45-50 WPM
- If you have any degree related to medical profession
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- Excellent and able to Multi-task on the following:
- Answering email inquiries
- Chat Support for web visitors
- Able to do Inbound Calls
- Able to do Outbound Calls for Callbacks
- Experienced at online payment processing for US credit card accounts
- Fast learner & highly trainable with good analytical skills
- Team player and able to work with less supervision
- Knowledge using Microsoft Excel Files
- Good problem solver & a Positive attitude
- Willing to work on graveyard shift, weekends & holidays
- Must be willing to work graveyard shifts, weekends and holidays
- Well-organized, Responsible and Initiative
- Independent with a positive work ethics and passion to succeed
- Willing to start immediately
Sound Connection Philippines, Inc. or SCPI, is an offshoring and outsourcing solutions provider based in Cebu. We enable foreign businesses to reduce costs, increase flexibility, and extend their global output by providing the most efficient ways we deliver our services. Our unique approach with dedication and commitment effectively removes the stress and conflict that would normally exist in businesses that are consistently keeping up with today’s global demands.
Sound Connection firmly believes in being transparent to its clients to apply effective ways to deliver results that extends your global reach. The variety of services we offer that targets specific market segment makes us a reliable and a long-term solid partner to our clients. The opportunities we provide enabled us to serve several business organizations ranging from small start-ups to mid-size multinationals. With the core competencies from our professional workforce with excellent proficiency in English and the flexible services, Sound Connection Philippines is the right partner as an offshore and BPO solutions provider.
Sound Connection specializes in hosting, setting up, and managing offshore business operations in the Philippines on behalf of our clients from all over the world. Through offshoring business processes, our clients drastically reduce operational costs, increase flexibility, expanding reach on their operations globally, meet the increasing demand and provide quality solutions around the world. The unique services we cater to our client needs adapts to their specific needs. Sound Connection have been flexible in offering services on different foreign business organizations, from small and medium-sized businesses to large multinational corporations.
How to Apply
Please visit us from Monday - Friday at 11PM to 5AM at
SOUND CONNECTION Philippines Inc.
7th Flr, MDCT Bldg, Leyte Loop, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City