Back to Search Results
With Business Certificates
Established in 1966
330 N. Bacalso Avenue, Duljo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 383901
Helpmate Services Incorporated (HSI for brevity), is a corporation duly organized under Philippine Laws, engaged in providing janitorial, messengerial, manpower and comprehensive agricultural services to its clients in the different areas of Visayas and Mindanao. HSI was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 26, 2004 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Helpmate Services Incorporated, a 100% Filipino owned corporation also registered with the securities and Exchange Commission on March 21, 1966.
The principal and operating office of Helpmate Services Incorporated is at 330 N. Bacalso Avenue, Cebu City. It has branch offices in the cities of Tacloban, Cagayan De Oro City, Davao City and a Satellite office inside Nestle Facility in Magdum, Tagum City.
To lead the team and ensure excellent customer service, including organizing staff schedules, training, identifying appropriate tools and equipment, and supplies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate service bookings, queries, and addressing complaints.
- Provide training and orientation of cleaning staff for the assigned tasks.
- Oversee staff performance on a regular basis.
- Prepares staff scheduling and assignments.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Assist with inventory and ensures adequate supplies, materials, tools, and equipment needed
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the functioning of the housekeeping team.
- Make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Enforce staff compliance with established safety and sanitation policies.
- Screens housekeeping applicants, recommending hiring and dismissal of erring employees.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, the individual candidates have knowledge and experience in housekeeping.
- Housekeeping NC II Certified
- At least a Bachelor’s/College graduate; Vocational Course graduate
- With at least have training experience and or work-related background experience
- Has the ability to deliver an extraordinary level of customer service and provide creative solutions.
- Driver’s License (is a plus)
- Can work under pressure
- Tagalog, Cebuano, Visayan, English
- Must be present in the office on workdays. Unless otherwise assigned and or directed to you by the direct supervisor and/or employer to have work-related trips outside the office.
- Must be physically fit.
- In the office as required otherwise in the field.