Back to Search Results
Urgent: NOC Analyst / Level 3 Technical Support
2 to 4 Years
High School Graduates are Welcome
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2014
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 383873
APPLY NOW and be a part of a growing team - Competitive Salary Package Awaits (Premium Account)
Citius Solutions Corporation is a well-established solutions company led by professionals with 60 years of BPO experience combined. With a vanguard of the best of Filipino values, we provide services that are executed with integrity and importance. And, through our far-reaching experience in the fields of customer service, project management, telemarketing, information technology, and administrative work - we can definitely employ customized solutions best fit for your industry.
From management to operations, every person pivotal to the success of each process will be well-trained and be multifaceted thus ready to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your business. Our people are university-educated, with English fluency, and have the keenest interest to give professional service through disciplined methods.
JOIN ASAP & ENJOY A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE!
3 digit annual Performance Bonus in Dollars (subject to Performance Evaluation)
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill-in the position of NOC Analyst/Level 3- Technical Support Representative with the following qualifications:
- Preferably CCNA Trained or CCNA certified
- At least 1-2 years experience handling Network infrastructure
- Experience with Asterisk, Freepbx, FreeSwitch is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Networking is a plus but not required.
- Knowledgeable in Network setup.
- Outside the box thinker and ability to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be organized and able to document how-to and common troubleshooting steps.
- VoIP experience in the past 3 years handling business customers.
- Experience in Cloud PBX configuration.
- Experience in handling support cases for IP Phones, ISP modems, and customer firewalls.
- Experience in troubleshooting SIP and RTP.
- Experience in troubleshooting networks and firewalls.
- Experience in designing and implementing the small networks.
- Experience in handling support tickets of US ISPs.
Urgent Hiring: Work From Home Arrangements during the quarantine period
APPLY NOW and be a part of a growing team!!
How to Apply
For interested applicants, please send your resume and letter of intent to HR@citiusph.com, and keep your phone lines open for a phone interview.