Back to Search Results
Business Development Officer
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Montrichard Philippines Incorporated
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
Work From Home, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 28, 2021
Job ID: 383862
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The position will directly be in contact with Montrichard leads, potential and existing clients so the Business Development Officer will act as ambassador for the company, representing and protecting its image and help expand the business as well.
- Approach potential customers to entice them to develop new products or buy existing products from our company
- Dispatch inquiries when needed to specific sellers and potential clients for specific needs whether via email, chat or call.
- Perform business/sales documentation activities within the companyâ€™s ERP platform that includes but not limited to quotations and invoicing.
- Take lead in evaluating, probing and giving solutions to clientsâ€™ queries or issues, making sure that all information are gathered in order to provide the best solution in a timely manner.
- Liaise between customers and assembly factory/ies in the timely development and launches of new products.
- Develop and manage the new products development plans and know when to escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders to ensure efficient new products developments and launches.
- Perform periodic reporting to report status of new products developments
- Perform other ad hoc activities that maybe required from time to time by superior and management
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering or any business-related course
- Must have at least 1 yr work experience in the watch industry
- Preferably with some sales experience
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project or Project Libre
- Skills: Organizational, Communication, Analytical Thinking
- Personal Traits: Assertiveness, Proactive, Methodical, Independent, keen on details, self-motivated and high integrity