Back to Search Results
Hiring! Customer Service Representatives (Manila) - Earn up to 31,000!!!
With Business Certificates
Established in 2002
Scape Building, Macapagal Ave., corner Pearl Drive, Central Business Park 1, Bgy. 76, Pasay, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 200
Posted On: July 20, 2021
Job ID: 383854
As a pioneer and leader in the call center industry since 2002, ePerformax specializes in providing customer service to English-speaking customers of US Fortune 500 clients. One thing that sets us apart from other call centers is our Global Communications & Management Academy. In 2006 ePerformax was the first call center in the Philippines to receive accreditation from the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), and the GCMA was created in early 2008 to provide opportunities for Filipinos, who may not have otherwise had it, to have a successful and rewarding career in the BPO industry. The GCMA helps Filipinos develop and master global English communication skills in order to deliver superior customer service for their customers.
ePerformax is very proud to be a Filipino company, and our operations are only in the Philippines. It is our goal to continue to invest in the people and expand and grow our company here for many years to come to ensure the Philippines remains a top destination for outsourcing and a rewarding livelihood for many Filipinos.
We are looking for customer service consultants. Once employed, you can expect:
- A compensation package with the opportunity to earn up to Php31,000 monthly.
- Career growth opportunities through our Leadership Evolution and Advancement Program (LEAP)
- Medical (HMO) benefits
- Free Smart Phone with Post Paid Plan
- Professional growth with Management Training
- Incentive payments for night shifts
- Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Leaves
Apply now! Take advantage of our convenient one-day processing---through phone!
- College level (at least 1 year of college education)
- For High school graduates and with less than a year of college education - minimum of one (1) year work experience in customer service (any industry) is required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Pasay City