Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 26, 2021
Job ID: 383841
GITAMONDOC-GOPAOCO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Is currently looking for:
Supervise the general accounting area of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees Accounting operations, which include financial accounting, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Conducts performance evaluations of the staff in Accounting Department under her supervision.
- Implements training for new hires and identifies training opportunities for current staff under her supervision.
- Oversees the system of internal controls over Accounting functions to minimize risk.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy in concurrence with the Finance Manager.
- Oversees the preparation of periodic financial statements and the corporate annual report.
- Ensures that financial reports comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Assists external auditors and provides required statements and information for the annual audit.
- Reviews budget reports and assists other departments to prepare annual budgets.
- Coordinates the preparation of the corporate tax return.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Complies with government requirements.
- Identifies and recommends updates to accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A graduate of BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Accounting Management or Business Administration
- May be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Five years or more of related experience required.
- High level of management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level organizational and time management skills.
- Mastery of accounting and tax preparation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Other relevant skills and knowledge:
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Proven ability to calculate and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets/ Microsoft Excel and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of attention to details
- High level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Quickbooks